BSCC- Ken Levitt - '69 in Wayland

John jcwingle at comcast.net
Sun Jun 8 17:23:18 EDT 2008

This guy has spent the last six months or so playing games with pricing, secret bidding wars and such. It's no surprise he's now in a jam to get rid of the car and parts that are left. Everything could have been moved and or sold months ago but he chose to hold out until the very last minute.

For those of you that have not seen the car, it's a mess. The mice and dampness have called it home for twenty plus years. It's been hit pretty hard in the back and needs more than it's share. A good parts car at best. It's really too bad because it is a 140/4spd car. He seemed to think it was worth a mint. Looks like he's now found out otherwise. I think his original asking price was around $3500 and he told me he had offers close to that for the car. An interesting guy to say the least.

Happy Corvairing everyone!

John Wingle