BSCC- Model

Chuck Cromwell corvairguy at email.com
Wed Jun 4 18:55:45 EDT 2008

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: cynthiabon at comcast.net
  To: "Bay State Corvairs \(MA\)"
  Subject: Re: BSCC- Model
  Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 14:09:23 +0000

  Is it a 4 door? Is it like my car? If so can you hold it for me?>>...No
  it is a coupe.<<Cynthia

    From: "Chuck Cromwell" <corvairguy at email.com>
    Hello allI have an early 1/18 scale model of a 62 Corvair coupe.Painted
    black It is in the orignal box and has never been opened.Sold by
    Sun Star. Made in China.I believe this to be a very rare model
    and I am asking for $25.00.If no one wants it I will put it om
    Ebay.Chuck
    -- Mail.com Autos - Powered by Oncars.com: Drive By Today!

Mail.com Autos- Powered by Oncars.com: Drive By Today!
http://www.oncars.com