BSCC- Ken Levitt - '69 in Wayland

John Weigel jwvair65 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 8 17:04:58 EDT 2008

I assume Ken sent this note to everyone who stopped by his place to see his collection, but just in case he didn't, this is a copy of the email he sent me:

I've finally sold my house in Wayland and I'm doing the final move
out this week.

I have sold all of the new parts and most or all of the used parts.
They are taking whatever will fit in their truck.

If there are any used parts left, I will give them away or take them
to the dump on Tuesday.  I'll know what's left by about Noon on
Monday.  If you have any interest, give me a call early Monday
afternoon.  I will not be getting e-mail, but I can be reached at
508-273-2683.  It will get to me or leave a message and I'll get
paged.

My deal to sell the 69 Coupe fell through at the last minute.  I
have a guy in PA who says he wants it for $1500, but I'm running
out of time.  If time runs out, I'll have to take less to make it go
away.

I should know more late Monday.  If anyone is interested and can
get it out soon, they should contact me.

Ken
===