BSCC- Discount code for December auto show in Boston

C. Raia c_raia at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 23:15:17 EDT 2008

Paragon Expo

#yiv1594869846 .body {
font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;color:#000000;}

#yiv1594869846 .photoCaptions {
font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;color:#000000;font-weight:bold;}

#yiv1594869846 .headerTitle {
font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;color:#FFFFFF;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold;}
#yiv1594869846 .footer {
font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;color:#CCCCCC;}

#yiv1594869846 }
.typeSmallEmailer {font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:11px;color:#666666;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv1594869846 {
background-color:#33353E;}
#yiv1594869846 .body1 {font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;color:#666666;font-style:normal;line-height:normal;font-weight:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;}

                        New England International Auto Show

                  Dec 3-7, 2008

                  Boston
Convention & Exhibition Center

                  The New England International Auto Show, December
3-7, 2008, at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center invites car
club members to visit the show at a
substantial savings!
                  We know you're passionate about cars, and we'd
like you to compare the 2009 new
model vehicles to your favorite classics.  For muscle cars, the
'09 Challenger (to be auctioned on e-bay at the end of the show) will
be on display along with a collection of classics.  There's also an
array of exotics from Ferrari to Aston Martin.  We've even got a
motorcycle showcase featuring the hottest rides!  Did we mention that
you could drive away in a brand new Dodge Journey?
                  Fuel your passion by
attending the New England Auto Show!  Pass this email on to all your
club members  and use the discount code below to save $2 when you
purchase your tickets from our website. Visit www.BostonAutoShow.com or click here
to go straight to the ticketing website.

                  The code is:
1218cc

                  For more information regarding the New England
International Auto Show, including showcases and attractions, please
visit our website at www.BostonAutoShow.com.  We hope to
see you there!

            Produced by Paragon Group 197 First Avenue,
Suite 150, Needham, MA 02494

P- 781-237-5533 F- 781-237-0407