BSCC- ****LAST CALL****

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Wed Aug 27 13:27:24 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I plan to make this announcement at tonight's Monthly Meeting but some of you may not be coming so I'm sending you this "Last Call Reminder" as a 'blanket e-mail'.

FYI, I called Jen, our reservation contact at the Red Roof Inn today and she reminded me that Pre-Registration for the hotel ended on the 24th, in order to get the reduced rate.  I told her we were having our last meeting before the Clark's Show tonight and I would make one 'last call' for any one who hasn't made hotel reservations to do so and she has agreed to extend the discount deadline until this Friday, August 29th.  If you haven't called the Red Roof Inn for whatever reason, please do so ASAP.  The RRI phone # is (413) 665-7161 and be sure to mention Code # B289STATE to receive the special reduced rate.   So far only 28 rooms out of 40 are gone.  I believe she has more in reserve if need be.

Remember: They're only extending this offer 2 more days so call now!!  Check with Jen, when you call, but I'm pretty certain you have up until 24 hours before your reserved 'Date of Arrival' to cancel in case for some reason you can't make it, so you won't lose any money.  Many are staying over both Friday the 12th and Saturday the 13th of Sept.

We hope to see you all there.  Ray B. and 'The BSCC Executive Committee'