BSCC- Vin. Nos.

John jcwingle at comcast.net
Fri Aug 18 21:20:23 EDT 2006

  I totally agree with what Joey said. We ALWAYS ask for valid I.D. to prove
ownership. I've had many a shady character come in to have keys cut by vin
and have turned many away. One time I did ask for I.D. and the guy showed me
a registration and license. Little did I know he had just gone through a
divorce and the wife got his car in the settlement. I cut the key and he
went over her house and took it back! Man was she mad at me. Even threatened
to take me to court.

John W.