BSCC- Vin. Nos.

David, Cynthia, and Elliot Silvia porsche944 at ids.net
Fri Aug 18 09:16:38 EDT 2006

An interesting side note is that if your car is stolen with a key and the
ignition switch is not broken, insurance companies may not pay for any
damage to the vehicle if it is recovered. They figure that vehicles today
have such good factory anti-theft devices that they belive that many stolen
cars are fraud attempts by the owner.  There is an article about this in the
latest copy of Wired magazine.