<VV> Autocross helmets?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Jul 5 10:57:43 EDT 2016

Hi Ralph,

Generally loaner helmets are line up somewhere near the start gate and you just use it for each run, that way there are enough to go around.

Be sure to tech your car before leaving for the convention - lug nuts tight, hard-harder on the brake pedal, battery held on with factory hardware or metal replacements, etc.  You might look at this page:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/newbie.html

Good luck!

--Bryan