<VV> Now tires - a little Corvair

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 19:33:56 EST 2010

How old do you think a tire should/must be replaced even if it isn't worn out?
My van tires(Michelin) were made in '02, which may be getting to their limit.  Most Corvair tires never get worn out if you drive less than 5M per year.  I thought my Corvair tires were fairly new, but looking at the dates they go back to '03..   Ken