<VV> First autocross article Rons Viewpoint

Ken Klingaman stingerken at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 7 23:39:16 EDT 2010

Ron, as others have pointed out, it is up to your fellow competitors to find/point out errors in classification. The protest period is long over, I believe it lasts until one hour after the last run, it has been official since then. Others errors have been made in the past, and others will be made in the future. After Denver, I hope to see you at Stafford Springs in '12.
ken