<VV> OT: Cheap Tatra for sale

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Thu Dec 24 08:25:10 EST 2009

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/1490401249.html

I know that back when I had my Tatra a lot of you had mentioned wanting one. I know nothing about this particular car other than (1) it's the cheapest 603 I've seen in the US and (2) if I bought it I'd be sleeping in it.

(I can provide general advice/assistance as can Larry Claypool).

So I'm just passing it along in case someone in the Corvair community might be interested.

(There are also a large number of early Tatras for sale on Ebay at the moment... a collection is being liquidated.... but those are in a whole different price category...)

Merry Christmas!

Bill