<VV> Fw: Re: heater fumes

Kenneth E Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Oct 29 08:17:46 EDT 2008

Up to now you have not mentioned the seals between the engine
sheet metal and the body ... and the deck lid.  Nor have you described
the position of the tail pipe.

As the smell gets more intense under acceleration it would seem
reasonable to think it is exhaust related.

Movement of the engine can open cracks in the body seal that
are not visible at a glance.
Ken P