<VV> dial-up, was: e-Communique

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon May 5 10:04:31 EDT 2008

Dave (and all to whom it applies),

Like it or not, it's NOT a matter of "catching up" to technology. It's a
matter of living out in the "technology" sticks, where everything short of
dial-up is EXPENSIVE, that is IF it is available at all, in which case
options are limited. Also, some of us are not Mr. GotRox, either. We are
regrettably "stuck" with this condition, through no fault of our own, and
unless Big Brother mandates that ALL citizens have the right to cheap
high-speed internet access, this is not going to change any time soon.

So my advice to you (and all the others so inclined) is to shut up about
it, or be willing to fork over the $$$ so that we technological
neanderthals can get high-speed. In short, pay up or shut up, thank you
very much.

-Mark (still stuck with dial-up, too)

Seems