<VV> cigarette Lighter Suggestion fuse info

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Jul 24 08:48:01 EDT 2008

OK, here is the result of reading the 61 and 65 shop manual.

I am not crazy, OK that's stretching the truth ggggg.  The early models
have the lighter circuit fused at 10 amps.

The late models run the 14 gage wire from the lighter to a juction where
the 10 gage wire runs all the way to the battery. So the late models are
fused at dash melting point.

Another reason the earlies are superior! gggg

Frank DuVal