<VV> Engine oil again

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Mon Jan 14 11:07:53 EST 2008

Timothy-I'm with you on this oil thing.  If I didn't have a supply of the older stuff on hand I wouldn't know which oil to buy.  I've also been using 10w30 in my Corvairs for many years and has worked well.  I'm surprised that we've heard nothing from the oil suppliers that it's been changed and could do major damage to the engines in some of the older cars.  If they have announced it, I haven't seen or heard anything about it.  Do they just not care if you trash your engine?   Ken Clark

KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP