<VV> fuel tank removal

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 18 12:55:01 EST 2007

Two likely suspects are; screws or pop rivets from interior toeboard/trunk,
or bad hoses to the vent/fill pipe.
Good luck pulling the tank. Since this is your first time, you'll need it.
Hints:
Pull the sway bar.
Remove the rubber 'collar' from the fill pipe (at fill door); or cut the two
fill/vent hoses.

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net