<VV> removal tool - second try

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Wed Jul 18 22:40:49 EDT 2007

Two other methods that have worked.    Take a cheap socket the right
size, grind the front sides  leaving two prongs sticking up to engage the
channels- works perfect.  Other, use a GOOD kitchen fork, preferably the
ones used for
special occasions (don't tell the wife/girlfriend/roomate) .   Bend the
two inner spines away, then bend the two
outer in to the right shape to engage the nut!