<VV> convert. top window

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 28 15:08:49 EDT 2007

The rear window on a convertible is the FIRST part of the convertible top to
be installed, therefore most of the top has to be removed to just replace
the rear window. I think you can buy just the window plastic seperate from
the top from the vendors, but it's a bitch to install. Take it to a top guy
and let THEM fool with it.

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net