<VV> Concours scoring question

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Wed Oct 4 21:54:25 EDT 2006

I have my own concours scoring system ...

My wife says I look HOT in my Spyder
My mother-in-law says "it's cute"
My brothers think I am insane
My dog is as likely to pee on it's tires as any other tires

I would say I am consistently scoring 100 :-) !!!

At 05:21 PM 10/4/2006, you wrote:
>Hey, Ned.  As Don Wagner explained it to me.  If there are 40 points total
>there would be 20 for the left and 20 for the right.  I think what you are
>explaining is that they did 80 points total in your case.  That would be
>incorrect.  Go over the point again as I think that Don checks the #'s to
>make sure that they are consistent.  It could have been overlooked though.
>Are you hoping that it will put you in the Silver class as apposed to the
>bronze, ha, ha.
>
>Dominique

This email sent by:

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off
when I sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

Note the change in the domain from vicspdi.com to vicsmba.com !!!!

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!

http://www.vicsmba.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

Corvair pictures including the Judson setup on our 62 Sedan and lots
of pictures of Cheryl's 62 Monza Wagon and our 62 Spyder convertible.

http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/corvairs.html

My younger brother Martin has started a very serious car company.  A
hot rod (very fast) electric roadster is the first offering.  The
chassis is built by Lotus to their specs.  Check it
out:  http://www.teslamotors.com