<VV> Club meeting - verts

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sun May 14 09:59:24 EDT 2006

Noise?  What noise?  What you talkin' about?  LM convertibles are PERFECT!  No noise, wiggles or rattles!  Well... maybe a just a little.

I have no issue with the noise with the top down - I expect that, it's the noise with the top UP that gets me.  I really do need to replace the top seals that seal the windows but that costs a bunch of dough so...  It's worth the noise though, well worth it.

mike

<sa-nip>
Just one question, do you vert driver's ever get used to the noise of the
other traffic on the highway? I kept thinking someone was trying to run me over.

Ned  Madsen
MCCA President - Wichita, KS
1966 Corsa 140/4 speed
1965 500  Sedan 95/PG