<VV> Re: AIR CLEANERS / Elements!

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 14 09:08:28 EST 2006

I would be more inclined to believe the area of the snorkel on most of
them is about 1/2 the combined venturi area (just a rough guess).

One easy solution to get more air flow through the filter is to just
flip the cover on the air cleaner. This combined with raising the
interface at the carbs should increase the air flow significantly.

Mike Kost