<VV> Note to Sarah

Chuck Littman chuckandflo at frontiernet.net
Mon Jun 5 14:19:00 EDT 2006

In reference to your non-apology in the June issue of the Communique:
Who told you that members of the 4 clubs were not upset at your unfortunate April Fools Day joke?   I for one, as chairperson for tours, was upset from the start because I knew that it could effect registration and tour participation.   It turns our I was right, we know so because we have heard it at our registration "desk"  by phone, internet and mail.
And who told you that the falls could not be "turned off"?
The American Falls was last diverted in June 1969 to clear debris.   Chuck Littman