<VV> Vendor Appreciation?

Garth Stapon stapon1 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 23 01:21:53 EDT 2005

Seth:

Thanks for your eloquent description on a topic that can have a very wide range of interpretation.

I feel that we are very fortunate to have a really competent group of vendors to support our hobby.

Rather than focus on bashing, the best way to pay respect to a vendor is not only to award them with your business; but to share the "good news" when things go well with the product and services that they have provided for you.

Regards, Garth