<VV> paint stripper warning

John Beck jb30343 at navix.net
Mon Nov 7 20:45:22 EST 2005

I once spilled coffee on a shirt and the stain wouldn't come out.  I
soaked the whole shirt in a pot of coffee.  Problem solved.  Winter is
coming.  Grab your paint stripper and turn those white spots into
snowmen.  Carol will love it.  Then fire up your checkbook and buy a
cast iron kitchen sink.  Resistant to most chemicals but it will
probably chip when you drop the crankshaft you're washing.  --J.B.