<VV> Iowa Regional convention

Levair at aol.com Levair at aol.com
Thu Jun 9 11:07:53 EDT 2005

All,

The $79 host hotel rate is only good though June 10, then it reverts back to
$139.
There are still some $79 rates at other non host hotels; Holiday Inn Express,
etc.
   The Marshalltown Time Trial is underbooked. It will still make money; the
only problem is that now we entrants will have to take 6 to 8 runs of two laps
each instead of the promised 4 runs.
 Now, don't you "laggers" enter late and spoil our fun!.
Donna Mae Mimms will be there.
  There is room for non Corvairs in this event , even Corvettes. We're not
worried about them, they can't take our "Tweety."
    The field is now wide open for the "Tweety" award now that the "ringer"
Paul Fox is not entering.

Warren