<VV> 65 vs. 66-up headlight bucket differences - follow-up

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Tue, 25 May 2004 06:45:36 -0700 (PDT)

 Sorry for the confusion Bob.

 The '65 headlight backing plates, or sub body if you
prefer, have brackets for attaching the bezel/door to
the plate/sub-body, and no cut out for the arm on the
lower portion of the later bucket, that attaches the
bezel/door on the later cars.
 You could use a '65 on a '66 and later car if you
removed the bezel/door mounting points from the later
bucket, but I don't think you can use the '66 and
later on a '65 bucket. At least not easily.

 Sound good?

 Mike
 YS-117