<VV> Interior (dash) paint codes for 1965?

James Davis jld@wk.net
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:37:31 -0500

I use half flatter and half  Imron 50 on my Corsa convert dash 20 years ago
and it is still holding up. Be advised there is Imron 30, Imron 50 , Imron
5000, and Imron 6000.   Imron 50 is available in any color that you can
find a mixing code for.  DuPont micro files list the codes for almost every
car, tractor or truck color.  Your jobber just has to ask the division
office for the mix codes if the does not have them in stock.
Jim Davis