<VV> 140 carb problem

Martin Colvill Martin Colvill <martincolvill@peoplepc.com>
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 14:12:35 -0400 (EDT)

OK, i feel kinda dumb but I have never dealt with 4 carbs before, just the normal 2 until I got my '66 Corsa. am trying to sync the primaries, then the secondaries but am stumped. The left primary has no choke plate whereas the right primary does. The left secondary has a choke plate but the right one doesn't. I have looked in my shop manuals trying to find a top down view of how the carbs should look but to no avail. Can anyone help?!
Am I wrong or does it sound like my description is of a secondary in the wrong place or vise-versa? If you can help please email me direct as that will get to me faster than the VV postings I get.

Thanks in advance!

Martin
martincolvill@peoplepc.com
1966 Corsa, 80,807 built that year