<VV> Disk Brakes S'more

Jim Bannister jimster1@earthlink.net
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 01:31:07 -0800

Hi All,

Back in the late 60\early 70 time frame, I built a Fiberfab kit car that
used a LM front end.  I put disks on the front and it was a dead easy swap.
I'm trying to remember what the donor car was.  As I recall, I used the
hubs, wheel bearing etc and just bolted everything together.  I suppose it
could be Camaro, Chevelle or... The mounting bracket for the caliper needed
a bit of modification but it was minor, maybe boring a hole bigger or
something.  I know that it was really easy as I didn't have any tools or
equipment then.  What did I use?

Inquiring minds want to know!!

Jim B.

'66 Turbovert