<VV> Re:Four Clubs event update

Gary Swiatowy mopar@jbcs2.net
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 17:57:10 -0400

Anyone who is planning on attending this years "Four Clubs" event, and is
coming early enough on Friday to take the GM powertrain plant tour in St.
Catherines.
You cannot take the tour unless you are wearing shoes, sneakers will not be
allowed inside the plant, neither will open toed, or open healed shoes.
Rings must be removed, or taped. You will be issued safety glasses for the
tour as well. GM is a stickler for safety, most likely for insurance
purposes. Still it is a unique opportunity to get inside one of these plants
for a free tour. I do know we have not been able to arrange a tour like this
at the Tonawanda NY facility..............

Gary Swiatowy