[V8Vairs] MY CORVAIR NEEDS HELP

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 00:35:21 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/19/2006 6:42:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jbh19822003 at yahoo.com writes:

please  help me i have a worn out flat 6 and i want to swap it for a 4.3 v6
and i need  some help finding the adapter kit, if you have any info  on this I
would  love it it you would help me out or a 350 conversion would work just as
 well

If you are intending to drop the V6 into the back seat like either the  Crown
or Kelmark conversion, the V8 kit - at least most of it, will work fine.  The
motor mounts are about 4" to the rear of the V8 - allowing you more leg
room, But most of the rest of the conversion is the same. - Seth  Emerson