[RMC List] - The October 2019 Denvair News

John Green j.n.green1 at outlook.com
Sun Sep 29 16:13:28 EDT 2019

Paul,

Great news letter.  Lots of good info.

For those interested in the Vehicle Vault show listed in your up coming events, I need to know if you are coming to reserve you a spot.  For the last car show of the season it is prime parking and admission into the museum for only $8.  Just email or call me if you are planning on coming.

Thanks,
John Green