[RMC List] - Corvairs n Cheeseburgers Sunday

rearengine.steve at gmail.com rearengine.steve at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 23:13:52 EDT 2019

Hello fellow RMC members: last reminder Sunday Sept 29 at 1300-1315 at Westwood Inn SW corner of 6th Ave and Wadsworth will be the last Corvairs n Cheeseburgers for 2019.  Weather is to be good and food/service is always good. It is fun to see people driving along to stop and wander through the cars. Many have their own Corvair story.It is waitress choice for best car and a gift certificate for your next visit to the restaurant.I hope to see everyone there.SteveSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device