[NoVa-Corvairs] August 19 meeting and ULTRA VAN!!!

63redbrier at cox.net 63redbrier at cox.net
Mon Jul 24 07:13:45 EDT 2017

Hey, Stan!  I am curious about what ratio rear diff you want to run, plus if it will be necessary to run a 4 spyder conversion?  I made a contact at the convention that builds 4 spyder diffs for high horsepower engines, and you may want to consider that for Mabel.  I'll text you the information.  Later...  Greg