BSCC- Convention Parking Help, Signup

teruss teruss at verizon.net
Thu Jun 14 12:20:10 EDT 2012

Hello All,

We are a little more than a month from the 2012 CORSA Convention and I am
attempting to document the list of people interested in assisting with the
parking detail.  Several BSCC members have expressed interest in helping and
I have developed a matrix wherein the assignments and hours are laid out.
Understanding that most club members have individual arrival plans, numerous
convention based activities and in general just want to enjoy the program I
have attached the matrix (in *.xls "Excel" format) to allow folks to
determine if and when their individual plans will allow some time for the
parking assistance effort.

Please do not try to fill in the matrix; just send me an email or call with
your availability by date and time of day and I will fill in the blanks and
keep the file current.

Those assignments left unfilled will be offered to other area clubs through
the NECC network.  Anyone interested in viewing the parking plan layout and
has PowerPoint can do so by emailing me and I will forward the (*.ppt) file
to you.

Many thank to everyone,

Tom

508-478-6678