BSCC- Selling '65 Monza Coupe

Mark Edmonds ctmle at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 12 22:03:15 EDT 2012

Hi folks -

I really need to get rid of the '65 Monza coupe - Black with white interior.
It is the car I had the turbo engine in -  it now has a 95 hp engine.  It
still needs some work.  If I had the time to work the kinks out I would not
sell it.  It could make a good driver.  Details below.  If anyone is
interested I can send pictures or you can come look at it.   Most work was
done in 2009.     $1400  -  Mark Edmonds

Engine/Drivetrain

-              95 hp engine rebuilt 2008 - New rings, bearings, lifters and
Otto 10 cam. Valves and seats ground,

Engine unused until installed in this car fall 2011 - almost no miles on
engine

-              Starts, runs, drives.  Has some rough spots.  Carb issues?

-              Heavy duty rear engine mount

-              New pilot bushing and throw out bearing - clutch has one
summer of driving on it

-              '66-69 differential -  Ratio = 3.27

-              '66-69 4 speed transmission

-              Short throw shift kit (?)

-              New stock type transmission mounts

-              New stock type cross member bushings with grade 8 bolts

-              Has some oil leaks

-              Has drain on battery

Rear / Front

-              Polyurethane 90 trailing arm bushings and new trailing arm to
body bolts

-              New Rear Camber Adjusting Bolts (Grade 8)

-              Rebuilt left rear wheel bearing/hub assembly

-              New front wheel bearings

-              New sway bar bushings

-              Quick ratio steering arms

-              Heavy duty springs

Brakes

-              New pre-bent steel lines and braided stainless steel flex
lines

-              New Dual Master Cylinder

-              New brake hardware, wheel cylinders, brake shoes

Interior

-              Oil pressure gauge and amp meter

-              FM converter

-              New Seat Belts (extra-long)

-              Gas gauge does not read correctly

-              Seats - upholstery is good, springs are weak

-              Needs carpets

-              No rear quarter interior panels

Other

-              New gas tank and fuel lines

-              Body is fair - has several rust and dent repairs that need
finished.

-              Fender Repair panel installed (front right - behind wheel
opening)

-              Front floor panels replaced by previous owner