BSCC- Fwd: steve boyden?

corvairman64 at comcast.net corvairman64 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 10 17:12:02 EST 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Alexaclark2 at aol.com
To: corvairman64 at comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, January 9, 2011 4:13:58 PM
Subject: steve boyden?

hello my name is alex clark an i am trying to get a hold of steve. you worked on my 1962 monza 900 a couple of summers ago i would like to say. i had gotten your name and number from clarks corvair for that job.  driving back and forth every weekend from school my suburban had recently blown headgaskets. ive put my savings into both my vehicles. need the sell my corvair. i was the kid from ct that had my car towed to your house. u did a tune up on it and i drove it all the way back. u then invited me to the stonington vineyards where the baystate group was. i loved it. 1962 monza 900 42000k original miles tuxedo black with a redone red interior new leather seats, newer tires, brakes, new push tubes,has been garaged with a cover over it, have alllll new window trim door fuzzies windshield gasket/rear etc., only little quirk that im working on is the front blinkers have stopped working. i changed the buss fuses and flasher and i think i may have discovered a second flasher in thr front compartment new the glass windshield washer bottle. hope this is your email or somebody that can relay the message. would love to sell to anybody in the club or an outsider i just really NEED to sell asap. thank you very much!