BSCC- for Lionel and Al re: high performance engine

Mark Edmonds ctmle at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 8 20:17:15 EST 2011

I apologize to everyone else - I don't have individual email for them..
Today we were talking about installing an oil cooler in the high performance
engine that is in progress.
I mentioned the RX-7 oil cooler.  There is an installation article on Bryan
Blackwells Corvair Autocross site.

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/schug_cooler.html

It also has some head and oil temperature data with and without the cooler
as well as with and without bottom shrouds.

Good luck with it.  I can't wait to hear how that engine runs!
Mark