BSCC- Machine shop in Boston Area (non-Corvair)

Daniel Baxter cor1965vair at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 16 11:42:21 EST 2011

Don't know how you made out with the snow blower, but.
If you don't mind replacing the shaft because it is less expensive, cut the shaft on each side of the gear box.
Then you can drive the shafts out after you have soaked them with penetrating oil as Lionel mentioned.
Be sure to put some grease on the shafts when you reassemble for next time.
Regards,
Dan