BSCC- Anyone have experience with a portable garage?

adm1476 at aol.com adm1476 at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 15:20:02 EST 2010

 I have 1 it is a hut type better for snow. It will not take a heavy snow load. You will have to go out and clean it off if you are going to get a lot of snow. At least every 2 to 3 inches worth. Mine is made by shelter king,and is very heavy duty. It will keep the car dry. I have had mine for 3 years now and no trouble at all. I lived in Mass when I bought it, and now I live in NC. Still have my car in it here. Works great.
 Adam