BSCC- accessory chargers - cigarette lighters

Dave, Cynde & Elliot Silvia redporsche944 at comcast.net
Tue May 4 18:23:18 EDT 2010

Hi-

Depending upon the style of plug you are trying to insert into the original lighter socket you may run into a problem.  Very  often the charger plugs do not work well in the old style sockets.  You have two choices:

1) Replace your lighter assembly with a modern style socket and lighter  (available from AutoZone)
2) Add a modern style socket under the dash (you can even splice it into the same wire!)

-Dave