BSCC- accessory chargers - cigarette lighters

Cynthia Lacasse-Bontemps cynthiabon at comcast.net
Tue May 4 16:44:19 EDT 2010

Does anyone know if you need a special adapter or something to use the old
cigarette lighters in our cars for our accessory chargers? My lighter has
been fixed, thank you Lionel, but my gps charger doesn't work with it, Or do
we need an upgraded model cigarette lighter? Anyone have any suggestions or
fixes for this problem?

I haven't checked to see if my cell phone charger works yet because, my car
is having its' beautiful, old, old, whitewalls replaced (with plain old ugly
radials) right now. Pat on the back please for replacing the tires
finally!!!

Thanks and have a great day!

Cynthia Lacasse-Bontemps

 <mailto:cynthiabon at comcast.net> cynthiabon at comcast.net