BSCC- insurance question

Dave, Cynde & Elliot Silvia redporsche944 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 9 18:26:23 EDT 2010

I just had my windshield in my Porsche replaced last year and it is registered in MA. NO CHARGE, 100% covered by the insurance.   Regardless of where or how it got broken it should be covered.  I  believe it is part of the fire and theft insurance coverage (as long as you have Fire & Theft insurance on the car, if you only have liability it may be a problem).  Usually you do not have to even go to the insurance company - I just called mine, told them where I was bringing the car, and filled the paperwork out at the glass place - really easy.

-Dave