BSCC- Tires?

John jcwingle at comcast.net
Mon Jul 12 23:04:06 EDT 2010

John, Check with Town Fair Tire...They have stocked the very same Hankook tire Clark's was selling. I believe Ray Bombardier got some at the Milford location and even bargained a special price for Bay State members from the manager there. If you don't get the answer you are looking for at one location, try another...Some counter people don't feel like going the extra mile to check availability at other locations. Good luck!

John Wingle