BSCC- Tires?

John Weigel jwvair65 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 12 21:48:12 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I'm looking for a set of 4 stock 13" tires (185-80R13) for my recently acquired '66 500, which I expect to have ready for the road in the next couple of weeks.  The tires on the car have badly cracked sidewalls and are therefore unuseable.  So far I've checked with Hogan and Town Fair and they say there's none to be had.  Clark's is out of stock.  I haven't checked with The Tire barn yet.  I intend to drive my car daily, so I'm looking for good quality tires, preferrably new.  If you have any leads or a set you want to sell, please let me know.

My other option is to convert to larger wheels (preferably 14 x 6).  I was hoping to start that search when I had more time, but if you have any leads in that direction, I'd consider that too.

Thanks.

John Weigel