BSCC- Cardi's Cruise Night

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Mon Sep 7 20:28:04 EDT 2009

It was a good at Cardi's Furniture tonight. Had a good turnout with about
150 cars. We hade 5 Corvairs tonight. Cathy McCaferty, Peter Roca, John
Wingle, Dave McMillan and myself were a Force de Vair with each of our cars
present. Weather was great (got chilly on the ride home) and had lots of
lookers at our cars. Peter got his car back today and it looks great. One
more Vair painted for the 50th Birthday Party for the show and shine! A pic
of his car is picture cars 110. Did not get a pic of Dave's car (sorry
Dave). Not too many cruise nights left so GET YOUR VAIRS OUT THERE WHILE YOU
STILL CAN! Jason Cesana