BSCC- Do you need new tires on your Corvair?

bomma at comcast.net bomma at comcast.net
Fri Oct 23 13:15:13 EDT 2009

Hi Carolyn,

FYI, rather than drive out here to Milford, why don't you call the Milford Town Fair Tire Store Manager, Shaun Griffin, direct @ (508) 422-9223, as he said about 2 hours ago that they showed 25 in stock at their CT warehouse.   If he doesn't have them in stock in Milford, it may take a day or 2 to get them from the warehouse.  I'm just trying to save you a wasted trip to Milford.  If you have any problems with that price, just call me at (508) 473-7026 to verify it with Shaun. Good luck!  Ray 'B'