BSCC- Do you need new tires on your Corvair?

Cacsmith at aol.com Cacsmith at aol.com
Fri Oct 23 12:59:46 EDT 2009

Hey Ray...Thanks a million....Tweety needs new tires badly and I didn't get
 my sticker because I knew it wouldn't pass.  I was going to wait until
spring because she is in storage while we are in FL.  With this deal I  can't
wait till spring and pay full price.  Thanks again   Carolyn

In a message dated 10/23/2009 12:42:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,