BSCC- My Vair at Auto Rust Technicians

John Schwab johnws at warpmail.net
Mon Jun 29 18:29:37 EDT 2009

I picked up my car today from Auto Rust Technicians.  They rebuilt both
rockers, repaired the floorboards, welded in a new trunk bottom, blasted and
undercoated the bottom of the car, and welded in some steel in a rotted spot
by the gas tank that had previously been "rebuilt" out of Bondo.  They used
the convertible rockers from Clark's along with the new trunk bottom.  The
floorboards weren't too bad so they just repaired a couple of spots, and the
sealed them all up.

The body still looks bad because of rust in the rear quarters, but the car
is on a solid foundation now.

Here are the pictures sent from the rust shop.  I'll snap a few of the car
when I got it back, but the work is all covered with rust inhibitive primer.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=autorustdave
<http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=autorustdave&target=ALBUM&id=53
36124897014954097&authkey=Gv1sRgCM7h9bKyo7ugzwE&feat=email>
&target=ALBUM&id=5336124897014954097&authkey=Gv1sRgCM7h9bKyo7ugzwE&feat=emai

/John