BSCC- Shows

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Sun Sep 14 19:26:38 EDT 2008

Well I hope everything went well at Clarks for all. Hope to see some pics
soon. Well today was Cerrone's 2cd all Chevy show in South Attleboro.
Despite the rain I decided to go down since no one answered the phones to
see if the show was still on. Well I received the award for the corvair
class!!! Of course it helps that I was the only one there!!! Also helps that
there were on 14 cars there. Had a good time and really enjoyed dispelling
the Nader myths!! See all at the next meeting. Jay